I am 28 weeks and getting VERY large. It is getting hard to roll over in bed and tie my shoes. All great signs ;) I had a Dr. Appointment today. Things are going well, except he told me I had a little too much fun since the last appointment because I gained too much weight. (hehe) Baby is doing great though, she weighs approximately a little over three pounds. I forgot to take my disc in so there are no ultra sound pictures today, Sorry. I was bummed. The Doctor told me she is getting so big now it is hard to see anyway. I had my glucose test today, I think I did pretty good. I thought it tasted like punch and downed it in one minute. I also had to get a Rogam shot today because my blood is Rh negative. I love being pregnant, and can't wait to meet our baby girl. Only 12 more weeks. :) 



6 comments:
Congrats...it is going so fast and your little angle will be here before you know it. I love your pictures.
Your hair is so long! Its beautiful, and you are SUCH beautiful pregnant lady! Super excited to meet your little girl!!!!
Amy you look great!! That babe is going to be one lucky girl! She'll be here before you know it.
you are such a total dolL!!! i am so happy for you and cant wait to see your sweet little Lucee!!!!
Way to be positive! Tests, shots, being sick, and gaining weight? Ugh. I NEVER hesitated to say that I hated being pregnant. You are a supermom already to endure pregnancy with a smile and say you still love it. Congratulations, you are beautiful and will be a great mom :)
Wow! You are getting so close! That is crazy! (= I always hate the glucose test! We have an orange drink I don't like it too much...plus my tests always have came back high but luckily I have never had a problem! Oh you had to have that shot? Is it a yucky shot? I have never liked needles so I'm glad I never needed those...I love your maternity pics! I wish I would have gotten some taken but never did....well I took my own but ya know! I can't wait to see a pic of baby Lucee! I bet she will just be a heart breaker! I hope things continue to go well! Good luck!
Post a Comment