Sunday, August 22, 2010

30 Weeks

My friend Jaci Udy took my maternity pictures, I was exactly 30 weeks the day we did the shoot, so that was pretty special for me. She sent me a couple pictures for a sneak preview. She is awesome check her out at http://laddecitoandjaquecita.blogspot.com/
I LOVE this one! I think it was my favorite of my sneak preview.



Thanks Jaci. We love them!

11 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

So jealous! That is something that I wish I would have done with Coop. Just never thought about it, or even heard of until Kim got them done... oh well.. maybe next time around. you look beautiful, and David looks like such a proud daddy!

love ya
kasey

Shelli Roholt said...

love the pics amy@!!! you are as always absolutley adorable!!! so happy for you!!! i would love to figure out how she gets her colors so bold, in everything ive seen her do they are like that.. do you know if she will be doing any more classes?? can't wait for baby to get here, you will be amazing parents!!!

Lille and Timmy said...

Gosh Jaci is incredible...but it makes it easy when you have fantabulous models! You look GREAT, where do you get such cute maternity clothes? Can't wait for more pictures, 30 weeks, wow, she'll be here soon!

Julie said...

Beautiful. It captures how much you love each other and how excited you are for this little bundle. Priceless :)

Unknown said...

Those are amazing!!! I love how you are documenting your pregnancy!!! You and your sweet baby will cherish all these pictures forever!!! You look beautiful!!!

Jaci said...

Amy and David were so fun to take photos of! I asked them to be candid, while I stepped away with a "zoom" lens and they were so darling, absolutely lovey and so excited for their baby girl's first photo shoot! LOVED my Saturday morning with you guys!!

Shelli-- I am doing private classes still. All it takes is setting a date and we can give it a go. Sooner is better though, things are getting kinda busy around here. Email me at jaciudy(at)gmail.com if you are interested. Thank you!

p.s. KASEY, David and Bry are sooo alike in their mannerisms and things. I never noticed it until now. Totally brothers! :)

Life as Linds said...

Omgosh! Those are adorable! I love your dress too!

Ruthy said...

BEAUTIFUL.....my baby is having a baby WOW...love you all!
MOM

Arbonics said...

Beautiful Amy! You are just glowing. I'm so excited for you.

Tyler & Laura said...

Jaci is AMAZING!! I always love her style :) And you look gorgeous, my dear!

Lindsay said...

Wow those are so gorgeous! You definitely have a "glow" Amy!