Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photography Class

I am taking a photography class from Jaci Udy, she is awesome. If you have an SLR and are interested in learning more about aperature shutter speed and more go to laddecitoandjaqueita.blogspot.com
Jaci here is my homework, no editing at all.
We went camping over the weekend to the Uintahs, it was so beautiful.

Focusing with light meter, trying to capture motion with slower shutter speed.

Trying to freeze motion

Shallow depth of field

Long depth of field

Capturing motion. David cutting wood for our camp fire.

Working on my focus selector.

Inside shooting, trying to get good lighting, and focus. Shallow depth of field



This was actually shot it Macro, but it was so cute, I wanted to post it.

Some of my favorite baby things. :)

Shallow depth of field

I hope you enjoyed these. Homework shouldn't be boring to look at ;)

5 comments:

Ruthy said...

Wow Amy girl...I am so impressed. The photos are terrific. I want to do some shots of our family before fall gets here. Love ya.
Mom

Jaci said...

Thanks for uploading this Amy! I'm excited for day 2 tomorrow! I love your creative eye for what you chose to practice on! Great job! We'll go over them more tomorrow! :)
p.s. my favorite is your deep depth of field photo! beautiful!

The Bryger Family said...

Great job Amy! and Great job on Camping! So fun, was it just you and David?

loves
kasey

Amy and David said...

No we went with some friends. :)I will post more pictures of it later.

Shelli Roholt said...

great pics amy!!! Where did you hear about this photo class? And does she do them very often? I would love to get some more learning in!!! Hope you and baby are doing well :)