Monday, August 30, 2010

31 Weeks & HUGE

Baby Lucee is growing right on schedule. The Dr. says she looks great and is about four and a half pounds.


I am SO BIG, and still have a little over two months. I can't believe how fast time has gone. We are almost done. :) YAY, Can't wait to meet her.

5 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

You look beautiful Amy! YOu're in the home stretch now and she's almost here! YAY!

Ruthy said...

She has little chubby cheeks, and you can already tell she will be the cutest baby on the PLANET. Oh my gosh I can hardly wait..this is almost as good as waiting for you.
Mama Rue

Sara Anderson said...

Aw your mommy is so sweet! (= You do look way cute Amy! And I agree that you are so big but still have 2 months left! But only 2 months left! It is crazy how fast time goes by! (= You are gonna make a great mom!!

The Bryger Family said...

Oh you are beautiful... I know I say that everytime, but you and pregnancy go well together! Can't wait to meet her!

loves
kasey

Life as Linds said...

Hi Amy! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It would be a blast to get together and make a big crafty mess!

You are almost a Mommy! I'm so excited for you! She will be a doll! Hope your weekend is going swell!

P.S Look at all the !!!!s It's all the talk of babies and wreaths. Both very exciting lol.