Jaci, this first set of pictures is for my (pattern) assignment.
(These are all unedited)

I love that this picture has the reflection of the mountains in the windows.



Sun flare WOO WOO!
This second set of pictures is for my (Lines) assignment.

I love this little wall, It has alot of aspects of photography in it. I like the different textures of rock brick and cement. I like the rounded shape. I like the way the little rainbows direct your eye down towards the rest of the wall.


I love this wall. I like how the zig zag directs your eye to the highest point. I am sad because as you can see they started to put siding on it :(
I am going to try to do a couple assignments a day and post them on here.
1 comment:
great job Amy! i love the pattern you chose! you are finding awesome locations that add tons of interest to a photo. imagine how fun these would be for family photos!
Great job!!!
And thank you for the sweet birthday wishes!! You are so sweet!
Post a Comment