Everyone has been asking me to post pictures of the nursery. So here they are. It has been so much fun preparing for our little girl. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
I bought our crib off of KSL for $100 the paint was about $25
I found these darling butterflies at Everything Your Heart Desires in Tremonton. They had some holes in them so I got them for $5 each. I fixed the holes with hot glue.
My friend Marci introduced me to The Wood Connection. Each letter $2.50 shelf $40.00I love how both turned out. I already had the paint and the paper was about .70 each.
I am a very nostalgic person. The wicker purse I had growing up in bed room I just made mini pom poms to go inside. Also the little China Set was in my bedroom as a baby. It has little bunnies on it in the same colors as Lucee's room.
The dresser was our biggest expense and it was $200. I painted the frame and made the jewelry box. I got the lamp at hobby lobby for half off. I think it was $15.
I love my picture By: Jaci Udy.
I posted on FB that I had made a jewelry box for Lucee and people were wanting to see pictures. So here is one close up.
Another nostalgic thing. (haha) This rocking chair was my Dad's when he was a little boy, then mine and now Lucee's. I am so glad my Mom saved so much of my stuff. My mom found this adorable bunny at the DI for $1. I also used to have a bunny sitting on this chair. The Chair was green back then. I had to throw my bunny away because it had a spider on it. LOL.So we are almost done. I just need a window treatment and I bought a recliner at a garage sale for $15 it is still at my Mom's so yay! Almost finished.
Anyways, if you ever need ideas on creating a nursery on a budget let me know. :) I love finding a good deal!!!




12 comments:
Oh amy, you are so amazing, and yes, any ideas you could throw my way would be AWESOME! I want to do so much more with Coopers room, but am at a loss of how to do things. I need you to come spend a week with me here!!!!!! how close are you to the wood connection? I might have to pick one up next time I am down there.
love ya!
your sis
kasey
Are you serious!??? This is so cute! You have such a talent for decorating!
Oh, I am just so excite to see this little girl!!!
Beautiful job!!
p.s. I like your belly photo too! ;)
You are so amazing! I love how your shelf turned out! Baby Lucee is going to love it!
So Cute Amy!! I love it. I have a crib, dresser, and a rocking chair......the only thing I am missing is well the baby! lol. I might call on you for your help one day. Not sure if I told you also, but I love love your hair! You look so Pretty in all of your pictures!!
It turned out very cute now all you need is your sweet baby to put in it. Good luck with everything
Everything makes me cry these days...go figure. I wonder if Lucee lou...already nows how wonderful her mother really is. Lucky ME, Lucky YOU, Lucky LUCEE..
Omgosh! This is adorable! I just have to say that I love that you did the crib blue. It is out of the norm which I just love! I love that everything is there for a reason and is so heartfelt. It will all mean so much to her when she gets older. You are going to be such a great Mom!
LOve it. This is Jessica Madsen from high school. I really love the room you are truly a gorgeous Pregnant lady. If you ever have any cute idea for a boy's room. Let me know. My baby is 17 months. But with being in school and being in another state during his pregnancy sadly his room is unfinshed. His bedding is light blue, navy, brown, and tan. I want antique truck but can only find them for outrageous prices and Taipan. Have you ever seen them????
jaredjessicachloethomas.blogspot.com
Cutest nursery ever! You are amazing!
So cute! It doesnt surprise me at all at how great everything has turned out for you! you are a very talented girl... Love the house decor, love the pictures, love the babys room! Where did you get the wood from? is it a website?
love it. im making her some headbands! just so you know.. oh and i would love to borrow her for pics anytime..
What a beautiful Nursery! I especially loved the blue crib and the rocking chair! We share the same taste in baby girl names! Our's is with a 'y' but 'ee' was also a likeable option for us!
Best wishes for you on your journey into motherhood.
:)
Post a Comment