Thursday, September 16, 2010

Opinions Please

I want one of these two pictures for my bedroom, I can't decide. I want it larger than a 16 x 20. So I can't just buy both and then decide. (haha) David would kill me. What do you think?

11 comments:

Benjamin & Kadee said...

i think the first one would look better blown up that big..but they are both so beautiful that you could do either!

The Bryger Family said...

Althougth I LOVE the 2nd one I would have to say the 1st just because we can see your faces and you both look so happy. Where are you ordering your large print from? I got a 16x20 from mpix.com and loved their printing.

loves!
kasey

M.S. said...

1st one for sure! Take the 2nd one and make a smaller print for the baby's room

Julie said...

The top one is my favorite hands down. (not that the other isn't sweet) However, proportionately, if you have it enlarged that much - you will be much happier with the results of the first.

I was telling your mom the other day, I really don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful expectant mother or two more loving people ready to welcome a little spirit into the world :)

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

The 1st one for sure

Shelli Roholt said...

i would say the first for sure- although i do love the second, i just think for your bedroom the first that show your faces would look better and would also blow up that large better. :)

Jaci said...

The first one was my favorite from the whole session. you guys look dreamy-in-love! :)

Lille and Timmy said...

That's a hard call...but I say number one, because your faces show so much in this picture!!

Lindsay said...

I love the 2nd one, but I would choose the first one because you can see you and Dave's faces. You look so in love in the first one versus just showing off your belly in the 2nd.

Lando & Cami said...

The first one:) I love it. They both look so cute though!

Jen Herem said...

Amy!!

i love that we have talked now via blogs but never really in person and we live like 5 feet away from each other. ha ha. i love these images.. the top is my favorite! let's do some shooting together!!! i've been looking for you at church the past couple of weeks but didn't see you (i just started going again, ha). p.s. i so want to borrow your wagon.. i have been secretly loving it for months now. ;)