Jaci, I choose this picture for my direction assignment.
(none of these are edited)

I choose this picture for my framing assignment, there is also some space in this picture, I like that the frame isn't smack in the middle.

I choose this picture for my perspective assignment. I like that it shows that she loved this little stuffed animal at that time and age in her life.

I choose this picture for my color assignment. The color of the Sucker and the tutu go together very well and I love that the color makes this picture pop. It is very girly. I also like this picture because of the texture the tutu gives it, I love the lines in the background as well.
1 comment:
Great job Amy! I am happy to see your "homework"! :) Keep up the great work. You have a creative eye. Using the design elements will keep new ideas coming.
thanks girly!
Post a Comment