

Roof Dented
Snow & Glass, that landed on my lap
Hub Cap broke off
Glass EVERYWHERE
Window shattered, both mirriors broke off
My Favorite Mug broke. I used to feel sophisticated using it, full of hot chocolate (not coffee) And a piece of glass I found in my pocket. (what a souvenior ehh)Today February 7th 2008 at approximatley 10 a.m. I was headed south bound on I-15. It was a snowy day. I was traveling on the left lane when suddenly a semi cut me off. He was really close in front of me, I knew I was going to hit him. I tried to get over into the right lane. I started spinning out of control. I was facing head on with the oncoming traffic. I couldnt see it, it was just a slurry of white snow. I hit the shoulder of the road and rolled down into a field. My car rolled one full turn. I landed back on my wheels. I ended up with just a few cuts on my hands. My hands never left the wheel so when the passenger window broke I think the debris hit my hands. I was wearing my seat belt so I know it was holding me in. I can't help feel that there was something else holding me in place. I felt totally secure in my seat. My head and body didn't feel like it had been knocked around at all. I feel really blessed. I love you all. Thanks for all the calls, love, & support.



8 comments:
Thanks for the update. I am so thankful that you are ok. God really does watch out for us!!!!! I love ya tons!! I will get you a new pink mug! :)
Love,
Your sister,
Kasey
Oh My Gosh, Amy!! that is soo scary!!! I'm so glad that you're okay. wow. so is the semi at fault for that? I sure hope so!! Did he even stop?? that's way scary. Again, I'm glad your okay!!!
Oh my Amy!! I am so glad you are safe!! Oh you poor thing! You really are blessed to walk away with just a few cuts! Is there anything we can do for you? I know Kasey already offered but if you'd like I can get ya a new pink mug too {you know for like a back-up or something}!!
... Again so glad you're ok!! Love Ya!!
Wow we're glad you're ok! Driving in this snow is scary stuff and I am really ready for summer!
Holy crap, Amy! I am so glad that you are alright! That is so stinking scary. Are you alright otherwise? It's so scary to drive again after something like that! I loved your pink mug too. I will take a moment of silence for it!! :) Love ya!
i am glad you are fine
I am glad you are okay, it sounds like it was really bad.
I'm sure glad you are okay. You were definitely being watched over, and we are all glad.
Oh, and your welcome for the recipe.
Cute blog!
Katie
Post a Comment