1. The things I loved to wear when I was little were: frilly dresses, I loved to twirl and twirl in them and watch them spin. I also loved wearing night gowns and dresses standing over the heater vent so the hot air would blow up and my dress would be big from the air. It was also very warm. I would probably still do it if our heating vents weren't on the celing. I also loved my pink Osh Kosh Be Gosh overalls.
Now I love to wear: I love dressing up I like to look nice and I love wearing jewlery. I like to wear dressy jeans with boots or high heels & a nice top. I am not too picky about brands, I just like to wear what I think looks good. But I do love my Gap jeans and my black stiletto heels. But at the end of the day I love coming home and getting in my comfy Pj's
2. Tv shows I loved to watch when I was young were Full house, Power Rangers (I loved the pink one) Are you scared of the Dark on Nickelodeon, Gullah Gullah Island, Little house on the prarie, Clarissa explains it all, and many more.... Maybe too much Tv as a kid. (hehe)
Now I like to watch Reba, Everybody loves Raymond, Friends, Seinfeld, CSI, Golden Girls, King of Queens, Planet Earth, Americas Next Top Model, Tyra Show, And lots more. Maybe too much Tv as an adult... What can I say I love the little black box!
3. When I was a wee little gal I liked to listen to primary songs, my Mom also had these yellow casettes with learning songs on them. I loved them. Do any of your remember them? "Mr. Robbinson Mr. Robbinson I broke your window" When I got a bit older I liked Aqua Aquarium, Spice Girls, Brittney Spears, Jewel, & N"SYNC ( I know I'm lame!)
As of right now I am liking Colbie Caillat, Rihanna, Cascada I also like country music. I actually like pretty much anything. I am not picky.
4. When I was little I liked to eat CHEESE I loved the stuff. I loved Mac & Cheese, I also loved rice
Now guess what I like to eat... CHEESE, Thats right I still love it. My husband calles me "Cheese Amy" I like anythings that has the name cheese in it, has cheese on it, or has cheese around it. Yummm...
5. Things that scared me when I was little were: Joanna off of Rescures Down Under, Jabberwalkie, & Scary Stories stories my Dad made up.
Things that scare me now are: Stalkers, The Thing off of The Grudge, Being home alone, Natural disasters. And my family being NAUGHTY (hint, hint)
I Tag Morgan, Sarah & Amy



No comments:
Post a Comment