
Hi everyone... I think I owe some people an apology & I also want to clear some things up. I was not trying to be mean in anyway by saying you were not part of the NMDW anymore, It was pure teasing. I didn't mean it to hurt anyone's feelings. I also never said that you used to "fill their wells" nor did I ever say that the wives are in the club because we fill their wells. The guys all stay in really good touch with eachother. The girls in High School have not really kept in touch. That is probably why we didn't have you come. I am really sorry for anyone I hurt or offended. I also want everyone to know that I do our blog, David doesn't do it. He is so loyal to all of his friends he loves them all very much and he would never say anything to hurt them. Sorry again.
Posted By: Amy Merrell



2 comments:
oh amy you are so sweet. i hope you don't mind if i add you to our blog page.
I felt SO left out and we weren't going to be friends anymore, but now that you wrote this we'll be good... :) Just teasin'!
Post a Comment