Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Job

I got a new job at the Sunflower Shop. It is an exclusive home decor botique. I love it. There is alot of very cute things in there. Needless to say, I hope I can bring home a little money. (hehe)

4 comments:

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

How cool! What do you make? I have always thought of doing that, but I haven't ever gotten around to it. I bet it's so fun though!

The Bryger Family said...

that is fantastic! Are you still going to be doing nails? I have never been to that store, when we come down you will have to bring me by.

Love ya,
Kasey

Amanda Rudd said...

Amy, I just found your blog! Are you living in Tremonton now? Are you referring the Sunflower Shop on main street by Mack's? If so, I had no idea that place still existed! It's been ages since I went down main street in T. Town.

Tyler & Laura said...

AMY! How in the world are you! Hopefully you remember me--we were in that crazy Logan 18th Ward together when we were all newlyweds. You are such a doll; we need to get together again sometime!