A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What were you doing 10 years ago?...1o years a go I was 12 years old, and loving life. I loved school. I also loved the social part of school and I loved being with my friends all day. I was a PRE TEEN and thought I was "da bomb" I loved being in Young Womens and being able to do things my little brothers couldn't.
5 things on my "to-do" list today 1: Go to work 2: Make lunch 3: Scrapbook with my friend Sarah 4: Clean the kitchen 5: Watch Golden Girls (My favorite show of the moment)
6 Snacks that I enjoy… 1: CHOCOLATE 2: Dr. pepper 3: String Cheese 4: Apples with a slice of Cheddar Cheese. ( I know it sounds gross, But try it!) 5: Peppridge Farm Chessmen Cookies. My Grandma got me hooked
Bad habits... I tend not to clean the rooms people can't see. My Bedroom has been a mess for like three months :( I am a procrastinator I ususally dontprepare my primary lesson till the Saturday before.
If I were suddenly a billionaire I would... I would buy a new house for me and David. I would buy a new house for my Mom. I would go on a shopping spree. I would like to think I would save some (hehe)
Places I've lived 1: Logan Ut twice 2: Tremonton Ut twice 3: Gaoxiong Taiwan republic of China
Jobs I've had 1: Taco Time 2: Dillards 3: Trade Secret 4: ESL Teachers aide 5: English Teacher 6: Nail Technician 7: Sunflower Shop
5 - Things people don't know about me…1. I am an adreneline junkie 2. I hate stepping in something wet with my socks on 3. I have to sleep with my own blanket 4. I love baby Kittens 5. I love sleeping in the car
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment