
VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL
Hey Ladies, I am doing nails at home!
I am going to do a valentine's day special.
$25.00 for full set $18.00 for a fill.
Come get glamed up for that special someone. Let him know he might even get a back scratch.
If you are interested please email me at amylicous02@hotmail.com



4 comments:
Hey Amy-- i have been wanting to get my nails done-- are you living in logan now?? I might take you up on that let me know!!!
Hey I am in! Where do you live?
This is random and unrelated to your post but I have a question for you two. I have been looking into teaching English in Taiwan for years and am applying to go this July-December. Kami Capener told me that you two went to do a similar/same program together and I wondered if I could get some feedback from you. How much did you spend, did you like the area, which school were at? Was it easy to travel to surrounding countries, would you go again, etc?
I am having my sister-in-law Amanda call you! She is looking for a great nail tech and is getting married in a few months. If I wasn't preggo I'd get mine done too.
Post a Comment