Monday, January 26, 2009

Inversion..... Not For Me

Okay, What in the HECK was up with last week?
I absolutley hated the inversion. All the smog, pollution and fog are three things that I can defiantley live without. That is exactly how I picture Hell. You have no direction, you can't see anything. David and I were driving home from Salt Lake last week after picking up our new car. I was driving our old car and David was in the new one. I was following him, he got off on an exit that I didn't see because of the fog. I feel like this is how life is, if you are not following the straight and narrow you can become lost, your path can become very foggy, and you will miss the exit that will take you "home" After David and I found eachother on Redwood road at a very scary seven eleven, I said "I WILL NOT DRIVE HOME IN THIS, I AM GOING INTO CARDIAC ARREST" So we parked one of our cars at the seven eleven and I jumped in with David. We headed home, we found the exit to a "VERY" familiar I-15 which to my dismay was totally unrecognizable. It was so strange I felt like I was in another country that I had never visited before.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That sounds awful. It is a scary feeling because you don't know what could be lurking out there or where the road even is! Glad you got home safe . . . sorry you have to go back.

M.S. said...

I love how you explained that. I drove to Time Out For Women Friday night and since I had no idea where Weber State was.... I relied on the GPS system. I was so thankful for it!

Tyler & Laura said...

I'm with you! I seriously HATE the inversion and the nasty fog. It's so gross! I'm glad you guys got home safely and you got your new car! I'm sorry I don't comment very much on your blog, but I look at it all the time! You are such a darling girl, Amy :)