Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday American Idol Night

Every Tuesday night Maria, David and I have a pizza night and watch American IDOL. We totally love it, and get a great laugh watching the auditions. I LOVE this new tradition. We will be sad when American Idol is over... Oh well I am sure we will find another great show :)

We also love to drink sparkling cider. Its our favorite. Holding our goblets makes us feel special :) Maria always brings the dough from Pizza Plus in Tremonton, she also buys the drinks. We provide the cheese, sauce, and TV. David just comes along for the dinner.

Cheers to Randy, Paula, Kara & yes we even love Simon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun!!! I want to come to your house and watch it, we just watch it.

Julie said...

I'm so glad you to see that you are all crazed American Idol fans just like us! Your tradition sounds waaayyyy funner than ours though. Thanks for the tips. We LOVE Maria! Tell her she needs to have a blog too.

Anonymous said...

I love Idol too! I can't wait for the real competition to start. They are in Salt Lake tonight for auditions. Make sure you watch!