You are so awesome! I can't believe you made that lady bug either! You are a women of many talents! Must be those awesome Young Women leaders you had! :-)
I freaking love that! I LOVE the pictures. You had cute wedding pics. Mine sucked! ha ha How are you doing? I still feel so bad after the car accident from my house of all places! :( Oh and I love the Idol night idea! I'm gonna have to start doing that!! :)
Holy Compliments! Wow, thanks! See, you don't even know that I think you are so freaking pretty and I copy the crap out of you!! ha ha I love your style. Oh by the way you left your cute pink coat here. The next time we drive through (which is pretty often, We have some cabinet jobs in Utah) I will bring it to you.
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
7 comments:
Hey Amy-- You are such a talented girl!! And you take gorgeous pictures. It is fun to look at your blog and keep up!!!
You are so awesome! I can't believe you made that lady bug either! You are a women of many talents! Must be those awesome Young Women leaders you had! :-)
I freaking love that! I LOVE the pictures. You had cute wedding pics. Mine sucked! ha ha How are you doing? I still feel so bad after the car accident from my house of all places! :( Oh and I love the Idol night idea! I'm gonna have to start doing that!! :)
Amy it's beautiful! I totally want to do that now!!
Holy Compliments! Wow, thanks! See, you don't even know that I think you are so freaking pretty and I copy the crap out of you!! ha ha I love your style. Oh by the way you left your cute pink coat here. The next time we drive through (which is pretty often, We have some cabinet jobs in Utah) I will bring it to you.
That is GORGEOUS! I love it!! Where did you find those cute little spriggy-things?
That is absolutely gorgeous Amy. You are so talented
Post a Comment