She is ADORABLE! I can't believe how big she is getting! I am glad you are coming home in June! Bry said that he will drive me down within the first weekend that youa re there if the doctor clears my travel.
I wouldn't believe that Lucee could get any cuter....but she did. Her scrunchy nose is darling but she totally looks like she is laughing so loud. It's always so bitter sweet cause I just want to kiss those little chubby cheeks so bad.
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
6 comments:
She is ADORABLE! I can't believe how big she is getting! I am glad you are coming home in June! Bry said that he will drive me down within the first weekend that youa re there if the doctor clears my travel.
loves
kasey
Ummm...ya! That is the cutest scrunchy nose ever!
I wouldn't believe that Lucee could get any cuter....but she did. Her scrunchy nose is darling but she totally looks like she is laughing so loud. It's always so bitter sweet cause I just want to kiss those little chubby cheeks so bad.
Amy one word...adorable!
She is such a doll!
oh my heck amy she is so absolutley adorable!!!!!
These are adorable!
Post a Comment