Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tubby Time

We don't have a bath tub here so we had to buy Lucee a little tub. Her tub and mat both have Koala bears on them. hehe I love Chinese style :) Lucee really loves bath time. I know her face doesn't show that in this picture but she does like it. She seemed to like it even more in the states, I don't know if it is because our shower is navy blue and pretty dark or what.

Clean those toesies.

2 comments:

Matt and Marci said...

Are you sure Lucee likes her baths? I could swear that her face is saying other wise...ha ha, I believe you! She is so cute!

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

Eric just turned to me and said, "Our niece is getting so big! sometimes I forget we have a niece." So sad, we miss you guys so much. She is growing so fast. She is adorable.