Untitled from Amy Merrell on Vimeo.
Lucee is so dang smart. (I know every parent thinks this about their child)Lucee learned a new dance move, how to clap & how to wave in ONE DAY! Love this girl. She is just so adorable. I absolutely adore her little hands. At nine months old she started turning the pages in her books, I just love watching her chubby little hands at work. I love watching her eat and her high fives are adorable, AND... she has little wrinkly hands just like me ;)
Her new dance move is moving her feet up and down, a farm animal baby Einsteins was on. She can totally feel her country background ;)



2 comments:
SHE IS SO DANG CUTE! I am so super duper excited to see that little Miss! Love the videos!
lvoes
kasey
Too adorable! I just love your posts.
Post a Comment