Our branch celebrated Thanksgiving on Sunday with potluck after church. The food was so scrumptious. It was such a blessing and a treat to be able to have such a nice Thanksgiving meal away from our families. It was a fun experience to share it with our branch family. I had made a bacon green bean dish and an apple crisp. They were both hits :) The turkey was so yummy! Everyone brought such yummy things to share. What a wonderful memory. Thanks to everyone who made it possible. It was also kind of nice to celebrate on a Sunday it really helped me to remember what I am truly grateful for.Monday, November 28, 2011
Thanksgiving Sunday
Our branch celebrated Thanksgiving on Sunday with potluck after church. The food was so scrumptious. It was such a blessing and a treat to be able to have such a nice Thanksgiving meal away from our families. It was a fun experience to share it with our branch family. I had made a bacon green bean dish and an apple crisp. They were both hits :) The turkey was so yummy! Everyone brought such yummy things to share. What a wonderful memory. Thanks to everyone who made it possible. It was also kind of nice to celebrate on a Sunday it really helped me to remember what I am truly grateful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow! This picture makes me miss everyone so much! I can't believe how many people are in the branch, and Andy's still going!?
Post a Comment